Thursday 4 August 2011

Introduction

I am a single farther of two beautiful children Olivia & Ethan. They are 7&6 respectfully.

Being a chef it is very important for me that they get a healthy balanced diet. I can't control what they eat when there not with me so when they are with me I try to give them the 'Right Stuff'.

I feel that being able to cook is a tremendous life skill that can save money and give people a sense of self satisfaction. I try to involve them in everything I cook. This makes them more interested in what they eat. When we go shopping I try and make it fun! We have games about who can find the vegetable or herb etc. They love it.

Every week when I have the children I will be blogging the recipe. So keep your eyes open and I'm sure you will enjoy cooking with your children.

I will be posting short video clips to accompany these recipes (once I've mastered the tech!)

I am looking for as much feedback and interaction from all! Share your recipes and experiences with us...look forward to the future.

The Masons'

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to some tasty fun recipes, my 5 year old boy loves baking & mixing ingredients together, my 9 year old adores continental euro ish picky bits, any suggestions ???

    ReplyDelete